Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The unintentional hiatus is over

I am so sorry for sliding straight into February without another post.
The last week was spent in these surroundings:


A week spent with my sister and her boyfriend is time well spent. Although I didn't get much reading done I was "forced" to watch more tennis than ever before and did learn a thing or two about it.

We did cook one or two meals worthy of a post (maybe later), but since the substantial part of our nutrition was lunches in cosy slope-side cabin restaurants, our homecooked dinners were mostly a simple, quick affair eaten in front of the television. ( Oh, shock subside.)I loved this still life on three different interpretations of a hot dog...


Good times. The train ride home was like a trans-Siberian express journey. I am glad January is over and we are getting closer to spring with each day.

1 comment:

Just Cook It said...

Hot dogs - possibly the greatest food in the world. Thanks for the kind words on the blog, really lovely to hear from people who like it.