Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Best new pasta recipe tasted in a long, long time

I don't have any pictures to share with you today. Sorry.
But I just had the most divine dinner possible.
It's a pasta dish I have wanted to try for a very long time. It definitely surpassed my expectations, which were high to begin with.

DO yourselves a favor and check out this link:
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/wild-rocket-and-chilli-spaghetti#

The dish is by the King of quick, easy and flavorful; Jamie Oliver.

I got the rocket from one of my pots, and used the first red chili on the tree. I hope to have lemons on my potted plant by the end of summer, so I can make this dish with the most local ingredients possible! ;-)

Give it a go (even if you think you don't like rocket), you won't be disappointed.
Add a glass of nice white wine and it'll be like a mini break to Italy...

Arrivederci!

PS: For my taste the quantity of sauce in this recipe serves two to three people.

No comments: